1. MyWindoro does not work.
* Check the display status. (communication/magnetic force/power supply). Check if the power is turned on.* Check if the IN/OUT Charge on the LED display on the inside device is green. If the lamp is red, charge the product.* Check if the Control LED on the inside device is green. If the lamp is yellow or red, the product does not work. Adjust the magnetic force.
2. The Inside Navigator slips.
* WINDORO is working by magnetic force and the wheel movement of the inside navigator. Adjust the magnetic force.* Clean the wheels of the inside navigator.* Clean the inside of the window for the movement of the inside device.
* Dirty microfiber pads interrupt the movement. Replace the dirty pads with new pads.
3. MyWindoro is attached to the window frame and does not move.
* WINDORO bumper sensors can work sensitively according to the silicon of the window frame or the shape of the corner. Remove foreign substances (dust, obstacles) from the window and the window frame.* Clean the side wheels of WINDORO.* Operate WINDORO in manual mode with the remote controller.
5. The detergent sprayer does not work.
* The detergent sprayer works after any air inside it is dispelled. Wait for a while.
– If WINDORO cleaned the window without spray, turn it off and restart. Then detergent spray will work from the beginning.* Push the cover of the detergent box softly to cause the air to escape.
14. MyWindoro returns to the initial place where it was attached.
* Check the charge state on the display LED status. Charge WINDORO before using it. Check both the inside and outside devices and charge them at the same time. (more than two hours)* If WINDORO sense obstacles when it senses the width of the window frame, it will return to the initial place it was attached. Remove the obstacles.
16. Pad traces remain on the window after cleaning.
* Use only WINDORO detergent.* Check if the window is stained with oil.* Use clean pads when WINDORO cleans a relatively clean window. Wet pads cause less effective cleaning.
* Control the detergent sprayer to use less detergent or force.